The ARVA REACTOR VEST 15 is ideal for carrying the rescue essentials. Conveniently stow your tools and other handy items without the bulk of a backpack.
We strive to design gear that suits the way you move through the mountains, and if you use a snowmobile, helicopter, or ski lifts to access untracked backcountry or sidecountry terrain, then the ARVA REACTOR 15 VEST is definitely made for you. The R15 VEST takes avalanche airbag backpack comfort to a whole new level. Offering a fantastic fit for all body shapes and sizes through a variety of adjustments, the amazingly stable R15 VEST will leave you speechless the first time you use it. With all of the space you need to stow your snow safety gear on your back, the front pockets provide quick and easy access to your tools and any other useful gear.
Warning: Cartridge not included
A SECOND SKIN
Comfort was our number one priority. The R15 VEST comes in two sizes and adjusts to all body shapes and builds using the TAILOR-FIT shoulder straps and adjustable elastic side straps. With the heat-formable back panel and the well-distributed load across your upper body, your shoulders move freely and it feels like you are not carrying anything on your back.
A second skin
· Easy-access pockets
· Carry straps
· MOLLE system compatibility
· Trigger handle pouch
· Unparalleled stability
· Thermoformed back panel
· 40cm x 55cm x 20cm
· Capacity: 15L divided between 3 compartments and 6 front pockets.
· Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR airbag system.
· Integrated waist belt and leg safety loop.
· Two ice-axe loops.
· Diagonal left or right side ski carrying system.
· Snowboard and snowshoe carrying system.
· Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
· Snow-safety gear attachment system.
· Designed with 4 strap loops to clip a wide variety of accessories and tools.
· TAILOR-FIT shoulder straps.
· Elastic side adjustment straps.
· Thermoformed back panel, 48cm long.
· Sternum strap includes an emergency whistle.
· Made with tough and highly durable N500D and ROBIC P100D.
· Reinforced front panel.
· TUV GS certified.
· Complies with EN16716 standards.
· YKK Zippers.
WEIGHT: 2160 g