Arva Reactor 32L Airbag (Activation Unit Not Included)ARVA
REACTOR AIRBAG SYSTEM
Avalanche airbag backpacks allow you to stay on the surface of an avalanche to avoid being buried. We have thrown all of our snow-safety experience into designing and developing a range of airbag backpacks equipped with a lightweight, compact, and reliable dual airbag system.
Suited for longer outings or additional gear the R32 is a well-equipped airbag pack with an optimal weight balance. Thanks to multiple mounting options and minimal weight this pack is ready to meet any needs you may have.
· Opening system: Front access
· Belt: Ergonomic belt with single pocket
· Equipment carrying: Skis (diagonal) / Snowboard / ice axe
· Helmet holder: Compatible
· Size adjustment 3D fit technology: OK
· Directable and height-adjustable
· Handle: OK
· Safety pocket: attachment
· Hydration pocket: Compatible
· Goggle and valuables pocket: OK
· Key attachment clip
· Back foam plate: Comfort foam padded back system
· Highlight: Reinforced front panel.
· New airbag compartment closures.
Weight: 2110 g
Backpack materials: Cordura 210D double ripstop / Polyamide 210D double ripstop / (Orange: Polyamide 450D ripstop).
Cylinders (not included)
The cylinders are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand over 300 bars (4351 psi) of internal pressure. The steel cylinders comply with Directive 2010/35/EU in Europe and with DOC/TC regulations in North America. The carbon cylinders comply with ISO 11119-3 standards. The cylinders are single-use and can only be refilled by ARVA.