The Women’s Microlight Jacket is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for fast-and-light use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
FIT NOTES (Slim Fit) - This piece is designed with a slim fit for increased comfort when worn underneath a larger outer layer. A slim design also compliments use with a harness.
A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Women's Microlight Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use. 120g (UK 12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Down provides excellent warmth without compromising on weight, and is protected by a breathable and windproof Pertex® Microlight outer fabric.
The Women's Microlight Jacket features YKK zipped pockets throughout, including an integrated stuff sack, and Lycra® bound cuffs for secure layering use.
· 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (120g/4oz in Size 12)
· Pertex® Quantum inner
· Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
· Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,120g / 4oz size 12
· Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
· Micro stitch-through baffle construction
· YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
· 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
· Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
· Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
Weight: 348g (UK 12)