Rab Aurora Parka Women's
PROUDLY NZ OWNED & OPERATED
Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather. However, with a durable, Pertex Shield® taped waterproof outer and bonded boxwall construction, in the Valiance Parka, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With a synthetic insulation filled hood and wired peak, YKK AquaGuard Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance Parka has all the features you need to take on winter.
Pertex® Shield Fabric
Pertex® Shield delivers lightweight and packable protection whilst remaining highly breathable. Designed for intense mountain pursuits where weight and breathability are key, Pertex® Shield fabrics allow you to move fast and stay comfortable. The versatile 2, 2.5 and 3-layer constructions combine lightweight face fabrics with waterproof, windproof and breathable membranes. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish applied to the face fabric sheds rain and snow, which helps to maintain breathability.
· 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (160g/5.6oz size 12)
· Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon lining
· Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
· Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
· Bonded narrow box-wall construction
· Stratus™ synthetic insulation filled hood with wired peak
· YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle
· 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
· 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
· Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
· Mid thigh length
· Stuff sack
Weight: 760g / 27oz
Outer Fabric: Pertex® Shield:,10,000 HH,DWR 80/20,75g/m²,30d/30d,100% nylon 6 with Pertex® Shield coating
Fabric Inner: Pertex® Quantum:,DWR 80/20,0.3cc ,38g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon
Insulation Type: 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down