The Women's Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The Women's Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
190g/7oz (size Large) of 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK® VISLON® zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
· 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (170g/6oz in size 12)
· 100% nylon ripstop inner
· Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
· Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,170g / 6oz size 12
· 470g / 17oz
· Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
· Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
· Stitch-through mini channels on sides and arms
· Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
· YKK® Flat VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
· 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand warmer pockets
· 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
· Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
· Hem drawcord
· Stuff sack
· Fit: Regular