Designed for alpinists looking to do more but take less, the Women’s Kaon Jacket combines intelligent zoning and breathable inserts to offer warmth and protection without the weight penalty.
Conceived as the next step in insulated layers, the Women’s Kaon Jacket employs a combination of high-loft hydrophobic down, quick-drying synthetic fill and insulation-free underarm sections for the ideal balance of warmth, protection and movement. Its intelligent zoning of materials uses 800 fill power European goose down in the body, quick-drying Stratus™ insulation in the cuffs, shoulders and hips and Pertex Quantum Air panels under the arms, ensuring that warmth and flexibility are matched by outstanding breathability when your climb gets intense. Built using Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon, the Women’s Kaon Jacket uses a half-hem drawcord and elasticated cuffs for a close fit, alongside a YKK front zip and features a chest pocket for storing essentials.
With stitch-through construction and a handy stuff sack for easy packability, you can enjoy the core warmth, active dryness and multi-application versatility of the slim-fit Women’s Kaon Jacket, wherever your path leads.
· Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon lining
· Uninsulated Pertex Quantum Air underarm panels for mobility
· Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon outer fabric
· 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (65g/2.5oz in size 12)
· Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
· Stitch-through construction
· Down filled hood with stratus filled side panels
· Stratus synthetic insulation over shoulders, cuff area and hips
· YKK calendered front zip for wind resistance
· YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
· Low profile elasticated cuffs
· 1/2 hem drawcord
· Stuff sack
Weight: 235g / 8.2oz