Rab Electron Jacket Women's
PROUDLY NZ OWNED & OPERATED
Designed for alpinists looking to do more but take less, the Women’s Kaon Jacket combines intelligent zoning and breathable inserts to offer warmth and protection without the weight penalty.
Conceived as the next step in insulated layers, the Women’s Kaon Jacket employs a combination of high-loft hydrophobic down, quick-drying synthetic fill and insulation-free underarm sections for the ideal balance of warmth, protection and movement. Its intelligent zoning of materials uses 800 fill power European goose down in the body, quick-drying Stratus™ insulation in the cuffs, shoulders and hips and Pertex Quantum Air panels under the arms, ensuring that warmth and flexibility are matched by outstanding breathability when your climb gets intense. Built using Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon, the Women’s Kaon Jacket uses a half-hem drawcord and elasticated cuffs for a close fit, alongside a YKK front zip and features a chest pocket for storing essentials.
With stitch-through construction and a handy stuff sack for easy packability, you can enjoy the core warmth, active dryness and multi-application versatility of the slim-fit Women’s Kaon Jacket, wherever your path leads.
Pertex® Quantum Air Fabric
Pertex® Quantum Air is engineered with increased air permeability to provide a balance between wind resistance and breathability. The more openly woven structure of Quantum Air fabrics allows airflow through the fabric, which helps to regulate your body heat and keep you comfortable for longer. This balance of air permeability and wind resistance means Pertex® Quantum Air fabrics are perfectly suited to intense mountain pursuits.
· Uninsulated Pertex® Quantum Air underarm panels for mobility
· Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon lining
· Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon outer fabric
· 800FP European Goose Down (65g/ 2.5oz, Size 12)
· Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
· Stitch-through construction
· Down filled hood with stratus filled side panels
· Stratus synthetic insulation over shoulders, cuff area and hips
· YKK calendered front zip for wind resistance
· YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
· Low profile elasticated cuffs
· This down is RDS certified by Control Union 842603.
· Stuff sack
Materials: Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon
Insulation Type: 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (65g/ 2.5oz, Size 12)