REACTOR AIRBAG SYSTEM
Avalanche airbag backpacks allow you to stay on the surface of an avalanche to avoid being buried. We have thrown all of our snow-safety experience into designing and developing a range of airbag backpacks equipped with a lightweight, compact, and reliable dual airbag system.
Suited for longer outings or additional gear the R32 is a well-equipped airbag pack with an optimal weight balance. Thanks to multiple mounting options and minimal weight this pack is ready to meet any needs you may have.
· Opening system: Front access
· Belt: Ergonomic belt with single pocket
· Equipment carrying: Skis (diagonal) / Snowboard / ice axe
· Helmet holder: Compatible
· Size adjustment 3D fit technology: OK
· Directable and height-adjustable
· Handle: OK
· Safety pocket: attachment
· Hydration pocket: Compatible
· Goggle and valuables pocket: OK
· Key attachment clip
· Back foam plate: Comfort foam padded back system
· Highlight: Reinforced front panel.
· New airbag compartment closures.
Weight: 2110 g
Backpack materials: Cordura 210D double ripstop / Polyamide 210D double ripstop / (Orange: Polyamide 450D ripstop).
Cylinders (not included)
The cylinders are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand over 300 bars (4351 psi) of internal pressure. The steel cylinders comply with Directive 2010/35/EU in Europe and with DOC/TC regulations in North America. The carbon cylinders comply with ISO 11119-3 standards. The cylinders are single-use and can only be refilled by ARVA.