Rab Valiance Down Jacket Women's
PROUDLY NZ OWNED & OPERATED
The ultimate warm and waterproof down jacket. However wild the weather gets, our Valiance Jacket is a welcome sanctuary from the storm.
Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can't control the weather. However, with a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and our innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Valiance you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With an insulated helmet compatible hood, YKK AquaGuard Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance has all the features you need to take on winter.
Pertex® Shield Fabric
Pertex® Shield delivers lightweight and packable protection whilst remaining highly breathable. Designed for intense mountain pursuits where weight and breathability are key, Pertex® Shield fabrics allow you to move fast and stay comfortable. The versatile 2, 2.5 and 3-layer constructions combine lightweight face fabrics with waterproof, windproof and breathable membranes. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish applied to the face fabric sheds rain and snow, which helps to maintain breathability.
· 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (170g/ 6oz size L)
· 100% Nylon inner
· Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
· Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
· Bonded narrow box-wall construction
· Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
· YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle
· 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
· 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
· Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline cuffs, hook and loop adjustable
· Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
· Stuff sack
Weight: 660g / 23oz
Outer Fabric: Pertex® Shield:,10,000 HH,DWR 80/20,75g/m²,30d/30d,100% nylon 6 with Pertex® Shield coating
Fabric Inner: Pertex® Quantum:,DWR 80/20,0.3cc ,38g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon
Insulation Type: 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down