Worn as either a lightweight outer or warm midlayer, the Cirrus Flex Jacket is incredibly versatile, offering durability, breathability, and freedom of movement.
The Cirrus Flex Jacket is lightly filled with Cirrus™3M Featherless insulation, which balances and regulates temperature so you don't overheat while you're moving or get cold when you stop. Designed for movement, the Thermic™stretch fleece panelling offers excellent flexibility and improved breathability. The Cirrus Flex is made with durable Hyperlite™rip-stop outer and lining fabric, which sheds water and is fast drying. The left pocket doubles as an integrated stuff sack so it packs away neatly when you're on the move.
Whether you plan to walk, climb, or scramble to the summit of the mountain, or beyond, the hard working Cirrus Flex Jacket is suitable for long mountain days and year round active use as part of a layering system.
· Cirrus™ powered by 3M Featherless insulation (100g/3.5oz in size L)
· Thermic™ stretch fleece with grid face and brushed back panelling
· Atmos™ rip-stop outer and lining fabric
· Fleece lined chin guard
· YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
· 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets. Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
· 2 Interior drop-in pockets
· Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
· Hem drawcord
Weight: 360g / 12.6oz
Fabric Outer: Atmos™:,DWR 80/20,36g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon
Fabric Inner: Thermic™:,215g/m²,94% Polyester 6% elastane
Insulation Type: Cirrus™:,100g / 3.5oz in size L