With its 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ the Cirrus Flex Hoody is extremely practical in damp and changeable conditions, delivering robust, breathable and effective insulation.
Sheet insulation in the cuff and hood provides low-bulk warmth, even when wet and the high stretch Thermic™ fleece side panels offer great mobility and breathability.Built with 100% recycled outer fabric, lining and insulation, the Cirrus Flex Vest never compromises on performance.
Whether thrown over a tee for a quick boost of warmth or used as a midlayer when the temperature drops, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody is a versatile addition to your layering system.
· Under helmet, insulated semi-elasticated hood
· YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
· Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with harness attachment loop inside
· There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
· Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
· Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
· Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
· Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
Weight: 270g / 9.5oz
Outer Fabric: Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
Main Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe:, 110g / 3.9oz in size L
Secondary Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver sheet insulation in hood sides and cuffs
Lining: 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
Centre back length (Size M): 72cm/28 inch