Atomic Backland 107 Women's - 2021
PROUDLY NZ OWNED & OPERATED
Light and mighty, Atomic Backland 107 is a wide freeride touring ski featuring HRZN Tech in the tip for maximum flotation in deep snow.
The ski of choice for Atomic freeride athletes Sage Cattabriga-Alosa and Nick McNutt, Atomic Backland 107 delivers multipurpose freeride touring performance in a wide and lightweight package. At 107mm this is the widest freeride touring ski but is weight optimized for easy climbing thanks to a full-length Carbon Backbone and Ultra Power Woodcore. Powder Rocker and revolutionary HRZN Tech in the tip deliver more surface area for maximum flotation in deep pow. Capable of charging through crud and chop with total confidence, Dura Cap Sidewall allows for smooth and stable handling on harder snow. They pair perfectly with the 100% mohair Atomic MultiFit Skins, for maximum uphill performance. Created for big mountain skiers dropping big lines in big terrain.
· Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet, for controlled power transmission and great edge grip. The rounded shape of the Dura Cap is a fantastic durability feature as it picks up fewer dents and dings.
· Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
· Ultra Light Woodcore: The poplar and caruba woodcore for skis that are all about low weight, like our touring skis.
· Fiberglass: Continuous fiberglass layers create a ski that is smooth and stable while remaining lightweight and dynami
· HRZN Tech Tip: HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area at your ski tips. For awesome floatation in powder plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop.
· Ultra Light Woodcore
· Directional Shape
· Glossy Topsheet
· Carbon Backbone
Weight: 1550g / 182
Rocker technology: Powder Rocker 20/70/10
Side Edge Angle: 87°
Base Edge Angle: 1.0°