Redefining lightweight, low bulk insulation, this hybrid down and synthetic jacket is breathable and easy to stash, perfect for fast moving, winter ascents.
The lightest jacket in our Mythic series slashes weight and maximises warmth with body mapped insulation and ultralight construction. Down filled baffles are centred around the core while resilient synthetic insulation on the sides, cuffs, shoulders, and base of the hood breathes and manages moisture efficiently. Using only the best insulation, 900FP down and PrimaLoft® Gold, this jacket is incredibly warm for its weight and bulk.
To keep weight at a minimum we used an ultralight 10D outer which is 100% recycled. This Pertex® Quantum fabric with built-in ripstop is strong, durable, weather protective and feels soft to the touch. Designed with a slim fit and pre curved sleeves for complete freedom to move, it’s easy to layer or stow until needed. The result is a lightweight, robust and packable insulated jacket for all winter mountain adventures, from mixed climbing and alpinism to ski touring and mountaineering.
- Lightweight stitch-through construction for optimum mobility
- Zoned down and synthetic-filled hood with part elasticated opening and stiffened peak
- Lightweight YKK® centre front zip with soft fleece lined chin guard
- Precurved and articulated sleeves for improved fit and movement
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- Single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Supplied with a lightweight stuff sack
Weight: 252g/8.8oz (Size M)
Centre back length (Size M): 73cm / 28.7inch
Insulation Type: 900FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (80g / 2.8oz, Size M)
Lining: 100% Recycled Polyamide
Outer: 10D Recycled Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop (28gsm) with fluorocarbon free DWR