The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
FIT NOTES (Slim Fit): This piece is designed with a slim fit for increased comfort when worn underneath a larger outer layer. A slim design also compliments use with a harness.
The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns. A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use.
143g (large) of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down-filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout.
· 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (143g/5oz in Size L)
· Pertex® Quantum inner
· Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
· Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,143g / 5oz size L
· Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
· Micro stitch-through baffle construction
· Adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
· Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
· YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
· 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
· YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
· Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
· Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
· Stuff sack
Weight: 470g (large)