Ready to expand your territory? Built tough for steep rock and deep powder, the Khroma GTX Bib is the ultimate off-piste winter shell pant. The Khroma GTX Bib is all about protection, toughness and big mountain functionality.
It uses GORE-TEX Pro with 100% recycled face fabric, combining Most Breathable and Most Rugged technologies for excellent breathability and protection. From the skin up, to the bootpack, to deep-powder descents, enjoy your whole tour in complete comfort. The fit is highly tailored, thanks to an adjustable waist, articulated knee darts, removable braces and a removable Matrix™ softshell bib. In addition to a full set of ski pockets, the Khroma GTX Bib features inner snow cuffs with power strap and reinforced internal and external ski buckle and edge patches. It also features three-quarter length side zips with glove-friendly pullers and two-way operation for harness-friendly venting.
With GORE-TEX Pro fabrics, an active fit and advanced adjustability, the Khroma GTX Bib is a versatile, fully featured ski bib pant for big mountain days.
· Hybrid of new GORE-TEX® PRO membranes (Most Breathable reinforced with Most Rugged) provide enhanced levels of both comfort and toughness
· 3/4 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips with internal storm guard and triple pullers
· YKK® AquaGuard® front fly zip
· Removable matrix softshell bib for ultimate comfort
· Fully adjustable and removable braces with additional belt loops and waist adjustment
· Designated ski specific pockets
· Inner snow cuffs with power strap
· External and internal ski buckle & edge reinforcement patches
Main Fabric: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 160g/m²
Reinforcement: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Rugged), 160g/m²
Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with ePTFE membrane