The two XL versions of our toploader Rise swallow and organize all you need to bring on a demanding multi-day ski trip. The highlights are the super stable back system with crossed (and removable) aluminium stays for perfect load transfer, the extra long side zipper as well as the hard-wearing front made of Hyperlon material perfectly prepared for crampon attacks.
- Alpine Back system X-frame for perfect load transfer
- pivoting, removable Vari Flex hip fins with gear loop and zipped pocket
- hard-wearing Hyperlon reinforcement on the front to protect from crampons, snow shoes etc.
- auto-lock side zip for easy access to buried items
- height adjustable lid with zipped compartment, internal valuables pocket and snow skirt
- stretch side pocket and zipped side pocket
- spacious safety gear front pocket with extra compartments for probe and shovel handle
- detachable rope lashing strap
- loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- adjustable ice axe loops
- pole attachment
- reinforced snowboard/snow shoe attachment straps
- reinforced ski mounting on the sides, additional strap for diagonal or central ski attachment
- emergency whistle on chest strap
- all straps and attachments stowable in ‘garages’
- removable sitting mat
- SOS label
- wet laundry compartment
ALPINE BACK SYSTEM:
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit.
- Guide: X-frame system with curved profile aluminium stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability.
- Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back.
- Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
- Rise, Freerider Pro & Guide: The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Removable for weight reduction. Also separately removable waist belt (Guide, Rise).
- Cruise, Guide Lite & Rise: Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
- Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
- Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with „chimney” effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable.
Deuter-Microrip-Nylon - 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
Deuter-Ripstop 210 - Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
4 lbs 1 oz
2750 + 490 cubic inches
45 + 8 litre
29 / 13 / 9.4 (H x W x D) Inch
74 / 34 / 24 (H x W x D) cm