A lightweight and technical ski pack inspired by our climbing packs, the Cirque 30 offers weight-conscious ski mountaineers all of the features needed for technical mountain objectives in a stripped-down, minimalist construction
Compatible with our AvaLung Element (sold separately).
Stripped down for technical performance on serious ski lines the world over, the Black Diamond Cirque 30 pack combines the functionality of an ultralight alpine pack with a full ski feature set. The Cirque’s minimalist construction features a sturdy suspension with a removable foam backpanel insert, as well as our unique CINCH closure system that opens or closes the top with a single pull. A slide-in avy tools pocket and rope and ice tool attachments secure all your gear, while a quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools comes in handy during unexpected sections of no-fall terrain.
- 30 percent lighter than the Cirque 35
- Form-fitting suspension with webbing hipbelt and removable foam backpanel insert
- Unique CINCH closure opens or closes with a single pull
- Integrated avy tools pocket with drain holes
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry
- Ice-tool PickPockets™, tuck-away rope strap and quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools
- AvaLung-Ready design accommodates AvaLung Element (sold separately)
|Volume||[S/M] 28 L (1831 cu in)
[M/L] 30 L (2136 cu in)
|Average Stock Weight||[S/M] 560 g (1 lb 4 oz)
[M/L] 760 g (1 lb 11 oz)
|Materials||Dynex (210d + PE 200d)|