The Deuter Women's Rise Tour 40 Plus SL Backpack is well-equipped for ski, snowboard and alpine adventures.
The Deuter Women's Rise Tour 40 Plus SL Backpack is well-equipped for ski, snowboard and alpine adventures. The pack features Deuter's SL Women's fit system, giving it a slightly shorter length than Deuter's standard backpacks. For support, the Rise Tour features Deuter's Alpine Back system with X-frame stays and a removable framesheet that can be removed and used as a sitting mat. Deuter even integrated its Vari Flex hip fins, which are generously padded and fully mobile, allowing the pack to follow your movements for a more comfortable and natural feel whether you're hiking, climbing, or descending your objective via skis or snowboard.
When it comes to carrying gear, the Rise Tour has a very compartmentalized design with a large front pocket for a shovel, probe, and other snow tools. A separate wet storage compartment that can be used to keep wet and dry gear separate, while top and side access points into the main compartment allow for easy packing and quick access to deeply-buried layers, respectively. Dual ice axe loops keep ice tools secure and a detachable rope fixing strap secures your skinny alpine cord when reaching your line requires a short rappel or glacial travel. Deuter made the front of the pack from a hard-wearing Hyperlon material, allowing crampons to be attached to the front of the pack, without them completely shredding the pack.
- Deuter SL Alpine back system X-frame
- pivoting removable Vari-Flex hip fins with gear loops and zipped pocket
- hard-wearing Hyperlon reinforcement on the front
- auto-lock side zip for easy access to buried items
- detachable rope lashing strap
- height adjustable lid with zipped pocket, internal valuables pocket and snow skirt
- SOS label
- safety gear front pocket with asymmetric, easy-access opening
- reinforced ski attachment straps at the side
- lid attachment rings to store extra gear
- gear loops on hip belt
- ice axe loops
- stowable attachments for diagonal ski mounting
- front flaps to secure crampons
- loops for helmet holder (separate accessory)
- removable sitting mat
- emergency whistle on chest strap
SL ALPINE BACK SYSTEM:
- Body-hugging soft stripe pads follow even rapid movements and keep the load close to the body's centre of gravity - essential in difficult terrain. The channel between the pads provides extra comfort by creating a "chimney" effect ventilation.
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain.
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps lined with breathable 3D AirMesh. SL shoulder straps feature extra comfortable soft edges.
- Ergonomic and removable X-frame with curved profile aluminium stays (removable) perfectly transfers the load on the hip wings (on models Guide and Rise Tour).
- Flexible Delrin® U-frame in the models Freerider Pro, Guide Lite and Rise provides stability and effective load transfer with minimum extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
- Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back.
- Compact hip fins ensure perfect weight transfer and a stable fit - with PE-reinforcement on the bigger models.
- Removable, pivoting VariFlex hip fins follow any movement, which saves energy and provides great freedom of movement even in difficult passages. The hip fins can be easily removed on the models Guide, Rise Pro, Rise Tour, and Freeride Pro. Advantages: weight reduction and better access to the climbing harness. The backpack can thus be carried just with the waist strap, which is also removable (on models Guide, Rise Pro and Rise Tour).
Deuter-Microrip-Nylon - 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
Deuter-Ripstop 210 - Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
Weight: 1800 g
Volume: 40 + 8 litre
Size: 70 / 32 / 23 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Ripstop 210 / Microrip Nylon