Water-resistant and quick drying, the Calient Shorts are lightweight, packable shorts well suited to multi-day trips, trekking and hiking in warmer conditions.
Water-resistant and quick drying, the Calient shorts are ideal for summer alpine use in warmer conditions. Made from lightweight Matrix™ fabric, the UPF 30+ protects from the sun while the DWR treatment repels water during light showers.
Designed to have a slim fit, the Calient Shorts have a double snap waistband closure, zipped fly and a removable belt with low profile buckle. A single zipped thigh pocket and two zippered hand pockets will hold the essentials on a short hike, with the left-hand pocket also doubling as a stuff sack.
Matrix™ is a family of fabrics developed by Rab. Designed for durability and comfort, they offer wind resistance, weather protection and breathability. Perfect for all weather conditions and are fast drying
· Removable 25mm webbing belt with low profile buckle
· Double snap waistband closure and YKK® zipper fly
· Lightweight Matrix™ plain weave fabric with DWR
· 2 YKK® zippered hand pockets, left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
· 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
· Additional belt loops for using own belt
· Offset leg seams
· UPF 30+
Weight: 205g / 7.2oz
Outer Fabric: Matrix™:,DWR 80/20,104g/m²,90d/150d,100% nylon
Inside Leg: 31.5cm/12.5inch (size L)