The Alpine Pro 600 is a warm mid-weight down-filled sleeping bag. Designed for year-round mountain use, it balances warmth, weight and comfort.
The Alpine Pro range is for those looking to balance warmth, weight and comfort. Designed for year-round mountain use, the Alpine Pro 600 is versatile offering protection and warmth in cold conditions. Its mummy taper shape is roomy and comfortable with an angled footbox that keeps your feet warm but still allows for movement.
Made from the durable and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro, the Alpine Pro 600 is hand-filled in Derbyshire with 650FP ethically sourced European Duck Down. This down is held in trapezoidal chambers designed to eliminate cold spots. Through refining and improving the mummy taper shape, alongside optimising the boxwall height within the chambers, we have ensured better down lofting to maximum warmth.
The Alpine Pro 600 has an insulating internal 3D collar with a hood drawcord to keep out cold drafts, as well as a 3/4 length YKK zip with an anti-snag bonded zip guard. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.
· Pertex® Quantum Pro Fabric: Pertex® Quantum Pro uses an ultra-thin water-resistant coating to provide increased weather resistance for use in extreme conditions. By combining a tightly woven face fabric with a microporous coating, Pertex® Quantum Pro delivers a very high level of water resistance whilst remaining lightweight, soft, and breathable. The increased weather resistance and durable construction means these fabrics are ideal for use in cold or damp environments where keeping warm and dry is crucial.
· Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
· 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down
· Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
· Mummy taper shape
· Proportionally designed differential cut
· Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
· ¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle
· Internal stash pocket
· Anti snag bonded zip guard
· Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
· Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
· Angled foot box
· Dry bag compression stuff sack
· Cotton storage sack
· Temperature tested to new European standard: EN1357:2016
Overall Length: 215 cm
Overall Height: 185 cm
Shoulder Width: 70 cm | Hip Width: 52 cm | Foot Width: 41 cm
Weight: 1173g / 41.3oz
Fabric Inner: Fabric Inner - :,38g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon
Outer Fabric: Fabric Outer - Pertex® Quantum Pro:,1000 HH,DWR 80/20,58g/m²,30d/30d,100% nylon 6 with Pertex® Pro coating
Temperature: Limit -10°C (14°F)2
Insulation Type: Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,600g / 21.1oz