So much room you’ll want to extend your stay in the outdoors
The Sierra Designs Meteor two person tent is large and in charge, bringing you vast interior space at a minimum weight.
With two doors and two vestibules there is plenty of storage for gear, and the fully freestanding design makes set up fast and easy.
A ridge pole creates steep wall angles to make everything more livable, and the stargazer fly makes clear nights that much more beautiful.
Upgrade your backcountry living situation.
- Steep wall angles create tons of internal space
- Two-door & two vestibule design for ease of use and gear storage
- "Burrito" storage bag makes packing tent easy
- Fast & easy two pole setup
- Hubbed pole structure with ridge pole to make vertical walls
- Fully freestanding for versatile pitch and ease of use
- Full coverage fly with stargazer for ventilation and night sky views
Minimum Weight: 1.96kg
Packaged Weight: 2.08kg
Number of Doors: 2
Number of Vestibules: 2
Vestibule Area: 0.84 + 0.84 sq m
Floor Area: 2.77 m2
Peak Height: 104.1 cm
Dimensions (L x W): 213 cm x 130 cm
Packed Size (L x W): 46 cm x 17 cm
Design Type: Freestanding
Number of Guylines: 6
Stake Quantity: 10
Materials & Construction:
Number of Poles: 2 poles
Pole Material: DAC Pressfit Aluminum
Fly Fabric: 68D 190T Poly Taffeta 3000MM PU WR FR CPAI84
Floor Fabric: 68D 190T Poly Taffeta 3000MM PU WR FR CPAI84
Body Fabric: 70% 15D Taffeta: 30% 15D No-See-Um mesh