A crampon-compatible, mountaineering boot with a suede upper and waterproof, insulated GORE-TEX® protection for technical climbing and mixed alpine terrain.
Combine a Perwanger suede leather upper with a breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining and what do you get? Rugged durability plus optimized climate comfort for changing weather conditions. The Vultur mountaineering boot has both in spades and a lot more besides. The (semi-automatic) crampon-compatible Vibram® WrapThread Combi sole offers optimal traction and surefootedness over rough terrain. All-day comfort comes courtesy of the overlapping construction, flex collar and SALEWA’s 3F System, which connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring flexibility and support. And the 3D Lacing and multi-layer MFF+ footbed allow you to individually adjust and tailor the fit to the shape of your foot or when wearing thicker socks.
· Overlap Closing - Overlap Tongue Construction provides perfect wrapping and superior comfort in the arch area.
· Cleansport NXT ®
· Gore-Tex - GORE-TEX® fabrics lead the industry of technical clothing in the provision of waterproof protection, breathability and durability. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely water- and windproof and at the same time allows sweat to pass through it. The membrane is formed by pores (over 9 billion pores per square inch) which are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule preventing water penetration and helping the skin breathe. Resistance tested in the lab, simulating the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
· MFF+ - The innovative multi-layer MFF+ allows for more customization on the forefoot by using two interchangeable layers to accommodate a greater range of foot shapes and sizes. *Insole layers included separately in box.
· Climbing Lacing - Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
· 3D-Lacing - 3D Lacing divides the lacing system into three individually adjustable sections (forefoot, midfoot, cuff). This allows you to fine-tune and customize your fit and find balance between comfort and performance.
· Flex Collar - The FLEX COLLAR increases the ankle‘s rear range of motion and comfort during descents, thanks to a curved shape that follows the plantar flexion of the ankle.
Age group: Adult
Product State: Carry Over
Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
Outsole: Vibram® WTC
Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass, Bilight Midsole
Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
Upper: 360° full rubber rand, 2.6mm Perwanger suede leather
Colors / item number: Cactus/Arancio
Sizes: 3 - 3,5 - 4 - 4,5 - 5 - 5,5 - 6 - 6,5 - 7 - 7,5 - 8 - 8,5 - 9 - 9,5 - 10 - 10,5 - 11 - 11,5 - 12 - 13