A fully crampon-compatible, rigid men’s mountaineering boot with a microfibre upper and waterproof, insulated GORE-TEX® protection for demanding, high-alpine use.
Our Vultur Vertical GTX is an extremely robust high-cut boot. For mixed routes and ice climbing, the stiff nylon insole, ergonomic Pebax® midsole and Vibram® SALEWA PRO outsole provide compatibility with full-automatic/ step-in crampons (i.e. there is a heel and toe welt), while still allowing good walkability.
Inside, the breathable GORE-TEX® Duratherm XL® membrane will keep your feet and toes super dry and warm even in colder conditions. Customizable fit technologies allow you to tailor your boots to the unique shape of your foot. Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area for greater climbing precision. Our trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring flexibility and support. The multi-layer MFF+ footbed allows customization with two interchangeable layers. And the Flex Collar increases the ankle’s rear range of motion and comfort during descents.
· Overlap Closing - Overlap Tongue Construction provides perfect wrapping and superior comfort in the arch area.
· Cleansport NXT ®
· Gore-Tex - GORE-TEX® fabrics lead the industry of technical clothing in the provision of waterproof protection, breathability and durability. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely water- and windproof and at the same time allows sweat to pass through it. The membrane is formed by pores (over 9 billion pores per square inch) which are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule preventing water penetration and helping the skin breathe. Resistance tested in the lab, simulating the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
· MFF+ - The innovative multi-layer MFF+ allows for more customization on the forefoot by using two interchangeable layers to accommodate a greater range of foot shapes and sizes. *Insole layers included separately in box.
· Climbing Lacing - Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
· 3D-Lacing - 3D Lacing divides the lacing system into three individually adjustable sections (forefoot, midfoot, cuff). This allows you to fine-tune and customize your fit and find balance between comfort and performance.
· Flex Collar - The FLEX COLLAR increases the ankle‘s rear range of motion and comfort during descents, thanks to a curved shape that follows the plantar flexion of the ankle.
· Full Pro Sole - An ergonomic and sturdy Pebax® midsole, to match walkability and perfect compatibility with full-automatic crampons.
Age group: Adult
Product State: Carry Over
Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
Outsole: Vibram® - SALEWA PRO
Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass
Lining: GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort (Duratherm XL)
Upper: 360° full rubber rand, Microfiber, Superfabric
Colors / item number: Black/Cactus
Sizes: 6 - 6,5 - 7 - 7,5 - 8 - 8,5 - 9 - 9,5 - 10 - 10,5 - 11 - 11,5 - 12