A versatile, comfortable, telescopic trekking pole for all alpine adventures.
The Carbonium Ascent is a versatile, robust and reliable 3-piece telescopic carbon pole for mountaineering use in all types of terrain, including in extreme conditions. Its bottom section is made from high-strength aluminium to cope with rocks and scree. At the handle, the ergonomic dual-component EVA foam, plastic grip and extended grip zone allow a range of positions in uneven terrain. And the Titanal Powerlock system ensures reliable locking and good adjustment, including in fluctuating temperatures. It also compacts down well to fit in your backpack. Supplied with ice flex tips, trekking baskets and winter baskets, so you can switch them over as required.
· 3-piece telescopic pole made of carbon; bottom section is made from high-strength aluminium to cope with rocks and scree
· Ergonomic dual-component EVA foam and plastic grip easily allows a variety of positions in uneven terrain
· G-Reptile grip tape for extended grip zone allows rapid changing of position and good grip
· Padded strap
· High-Aluminium Powerlock system for reliable locking and adjustment, including in fluctuating temperatures
· Supplied with ice flex tips and winter baskets
· Spare part /accessory: 5270 SKITELLER, 5271 WANDERTELLER
Packing Size: 68cm
Weight: 240 g each
MATERIAL: Material: Carbon / Titanal