Rab Syncrino Light Fleece Pull-On
PROUDLY NZ OWNED & OPERATED
This lightweight, half-zip midlayer is designed for all day mountain use. Made from a unique blend of synthetic fibres and Merino wool, the Syncrino Light Pull-On maximises the benefits of both materials. Perfect for high energy mountain activities including climbing, mountaineering and fast hiking, the Syncrino Light Pull-On is highly efficient at regulating your temperature.
The superfine, Merino wool provides warmth, transports moisture vapour, and minimises odour, while the synthetic fibres maintain durability and improve dry time. The fabric is constructed to have alternating strips of lofted and smooth fleece, giving an exceptional warmth to weight ratio and rapid moisture movement away from the skin.
Designed to work in sync with the conditions, the Syncrino Light Pull-On has a close-fitting collar for protection and warmth when needed, and the half zip gives quick ventilation when your pace picks up.
It has a useful zipped chest pocket and hidden stretch thumb loops that enable a seamless fit with gloves on cold weather days. With a slim fit and comfortable flat lock seams, this is the perfect all-season mountain layer that you can put on and leave on, day after day.
· Close fitting collar
· YKK® lightweight easy venting centre zip opening
· YKK® zipped chest pocket in stretch woven fabric
· Hidden stretch thumb loops
· Stretch bound hem and cuffs for enhanced fit and comfort
· Low profile and comfortable flatlock seams
· Main Fabric - S-160 Merino Polyester Blend (44% merino wool [17.5 microns], 56% polyester) (160 gsm)
· Centre back length (Size S): 62.5cm / 24.6inch
Weight: 176g/6.2oz (Size S)
Main Fabric: Merino Polyester Blend