For the past two yeras we have been the official partner to the Chamonix High-Mountain Guide Company with the GUIDE 12 STOPPER thanks to the lightness, robustness and numerous options. The GUIDE 12 STOPPER offers an adjustable safety release in both lateral and frontal, different heel riser heights adjustable with your pole, and an adjustable plate for all sizes. Available in an array of brake widths this touring binding can adapt to all skis. Whether it be for freeride in fresh poweder, freerando up to your favor peaks, or family outings on the slopes the GUIDE 12 BRAKE is versatile for all your activities.
For skiers over 50kg the adjustable release of 5.5-12 (lateral and frontal) ensures safe use whether it be ski touring , on the slopes, or freeride. There are a multitude of options with the ‘TOO Facile’ PLUM technology allowing for easy step-in thanks to the proximity of the toe pins, 30mm fore/aft adjustment (4-5 sizes), 3 heel riser heights (0 -59 -84mm). The ultra compact brake is used very easily thanks to the pushbutton and a curser which frees it. It can be accessorized with PLUM crampons, (available in widths of 80, 90, 100, 110 and 120mm) thanks to the integrated crampon slots. Available in 5 widths of 85, 95, 105, 115 and 135mm to fit your skis. Bindings guaranteed 3 years.
· Adjustment Baseplates - 30 mm
· Heel Risers - 3 heel riser heights (0 mm - 59 mm - 84 mm)
· Forward release security (DIN) - Forward release, adjustable from 5.5 to 12Lateral release safety (DIN) - Lateral release, adjustable from 5.5 to 12
· Crampons slot - Crampons slot included.
· Material - Aluminum 7075 shaped out of one single piece, integrated crampon slots for PLUM crampons, reinforced toe inserts.
Weight per foot: 460 g
Weight of the pair: 920 g