A tent with everything you need for two people
The Halland 2 PU is a very roomy two-man tent that doesn't compromise on comfort or function. The simple two-pole construction makes it quick and easy to pitch and pack down again. The Halland 2 PU pitches outer first and the outer can be used as a stand-alone tent. The design allows for good sitting height and there is plenty of room for storage, cooking and living with several possibilties to customize ventilation. The tunnel-shaped construction provides great wind stability, making Halland a great shelter in bad weather while you still can enjoy the view of the outdoors through the large front door.
The story behind the name
Halland is a province on the west coast of Sweden through which several streams pass. Halland was originally Danish and here the legendary Danish military commander Svend Gønge (also known as Gøngehøvdingen - the Gønge chieftain) lead the guerilla militia, the Snaphanes, against the Swedes in several wars in the late 1650s. Since 1658 Halland has been Swedish.
· Very easy to pitch
· Aerodynamic tunnel construction
· Outer tent can be used as a stand alone
· Easy and functional two pole architecture
· Quick and easy attachment of inner tent
· Good sit-up height
· Ventilation front and rear for full airflow
· Large inner cabin with inner pockets
· Spacious porch for extra storage and cooking
· Front door for easy access, views and ventilation