Extra durability, privacy and comfort for 3 campers, at a great value.
With all the features you expect from MSR, the freestanding Elixir 3 tent offers campers and backpackers an extremely livable backpacking tent at a great value. The tent design provides plenty of headroom and space for three full-size adults and their mats, two large doors for easy entry, and new larger vestibules with 35% more storage space. Balancing breathable mesh fabric with solid canopy fabric, the 3-season Elixir 3 tent provides ventilation, warmth and privacy, while the included footprint offers multiple setup options, including a freestanding Fast & Light pitch with rainfly.
· Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits three mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability. Polyurethane waterproof coating.
· Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
· Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
· Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
· Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, footprint, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
Minimum Weight (Metric): 2.66 kg
Packaged Weight (Metric): 3.19 kg
Floor Dimensions (Metric) cm: 213 x 172 cm
Floor Area (Metric): 3.67 sq. m
Vestibule Area (Metric): 2.22 sq. m
Number of Poles: 2 7000 series aluminum
Tent Volume (Metric): 1784 liters
Interior Peak Height (Metric): 104 cm
Packed Size (Metric): 51 x 20 cm
Number of Doors: 2
Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1,500mm polyurethane and silicone
Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon DWR
Mesh Type: 20D nylon micro-mesh
Floor Fabric: 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR
Vestibule Volume (Metric): 708 liters