Lightweight Waterproof Leather Hiking Shoe
A sustainable face-lift for the Nova III Mid GTX®. This comfortable hiking boot from the Light Hiking series features the breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and terracare® nubuck leather, which is sustainably produced in Germany. Terracare® leather is made with minimal use of water, electricity from renewable energy sources and state-of-the-art production methods. The result is a shoe with an excellent fit, feminine design and a grippy sole.
· Last index: hikingComfort
· Flex index: A5
· Lace system: Standard lacing
· Heel drop: 14 mm
· terracare® leather - made in Germany
· Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
· 3D memo foam
· Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut® sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
· Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
· Board lasting
· vibram® Frog Technology: The hexagon studs in the sole tread, designed in cooperation with Vibram, ensure excellent grip on any terrain.
Weight (UK 5.5): 450g
Material & technology
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
Nubuk leather|Velours leather|Softshell
vibram® Frog Grip|EVA wedge