The Alpine Carbon Cork WR is a 100% carbon fiber trekking pole built to withstand four-season alpine terrain and features our Whippet Ready technology, enabling the grip-top to connect with our new Universal ¼-20 Adapter, or accept a Whippet, Alpine Wh...The Alpine Carbon Cork WR’s lined vari-width strap with new buckle provides a secure fit and the FlickLock Pro adds ultimate adjustability.
The Alpine Carbon Cork WR is a highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole that’s accessory ready. From alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks, this trekking pole features Whippet Ready technology, allowing you to connect accessories, such as our new Universal ¼-20 Adapter, a Whippet, Alpine Whippet or the Distance UL Tent for a fast-packing set-up, directly to the grip-top. Three 100% carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to FlickLock Pro adjustability—which features a streamlined, forged aluminum design that’s lighter and easier to use. The comfortable wicking cork grip has a redesigned soft touch ergonomic grip top for better comfort and offers security around the wrist when tackling steep terrain. A 38mm basket and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
- Whippet Ready grip is compatible with Universal ¼-20 Adapter, Whippet, Alpine Whippet, and Distance UL Shelter (sold separately)
- Premium cork grip with soft touch ergonomic grip top and lined vari-width strap for better handling and security
- FlickLock Pro adjustability—featuring forged aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
|Weight Per Pair||500 g (1 lb 1.6 oz)|
|Usable Length||61-130 cm (24-51 in)|
|Collapsed Length||63 cm (24.8 in)|