A compact ventral ascender for ascending ropesA compact ventral ascender for ascending ropes
- The attachment hole protrudes from the ascenders body at a 90 degree
angle. This ensures the device remains both upright and parallel to the users
body and allows the rope to easily slide through the device.
- Positioned low on the harness to maximise progression with every move.
- All-metal construction of the operating mechanism to increase durability.
- An ergonomic protruding lever facilitates cam operation.
- Compatible with all PRO harnesses through the use of a FLAT LINK connector,
which connects the harness to the ascender.