FR14, being part of the new “RAIDER” family boasts the same production technologies, lightness and the new patented systems Snow Pack Proof System® , stands out for an improved set of springs that brings the release range from 8 to 14 and the new FREERIDE SPACER included.
The new fully-adjustable Freeride Spacer definitely closes the gap in between Free Touring and Free Ride categories and moves precision and power transmission to a racing Alpine binding level. The spacer provides an incredible torsional stiffness to the boot and transfers the vertical pressure of big jumps and cliffs directly on the ski, still keeping the lateral elasticity to provide a proper lateral release.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions; it also avoids snow loads on the toe piece, granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system ( 8+4 / tot 12 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- New FREERIDE SPACER: included.
- An updated version of Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 8 to 14 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
WEIGHT: 360 GR
MATERIALS: ALU 7075, POM, Stainless Steel
CATEGORY: Free Touring
ADJUSTMENT: 25 mm
SKI-BRAKE: 97, 102, 108, 120 mm