Extremely compact and lightweight, the RACE 240 probe is designed for ski-mountaineering racers.
Light as a feather and with no bulk, the RACE 240 probe is designed for ski-mountaineering competitions. It meets ISMF and PDG equipment standards and can be shortened to 2.10 metres by removing a segment.
· 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 8 segments 30cm long
· Compact 30cm long tube segments make this probe easy to stow in your pack.
· 10mm diameter tubes
· Ultra-lightweight carbon fibre tubing
· Ultra-lightweight Kevlar tension cord.
· FLASH LOCK locking system uses a quick and effective knot to lock your probe when deployed.
· Probe meets ISMF equipment standards.
· Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth
Material: Carbon fibre tubing