Lightweight and performance. The vipole poles will become faithful companions for your hiking
· Alu 7075 - Aluminium is the best material for the construction of poles, it’s resistant, well suited to mechanic specifications for the processing of the various components, and last but not least, it is nature friendly because it is completely recyclable. Vipole exclusively uses 7075 - F56 aeronautic league.
To guarantee protection from external agents, all aluminum components undergo an anodizing process, which makes them resistant to oxidation and corrosion.
· Thin shaft 12/14/16mm - Thin shaft technology allows to reduce the diameters of pole’s stages, decreasing them respectively to 12, 14 and 16 mm. The result is a lighter and better balanced pole, with reduced swing effect and wind resistance.
· Roundhead - The Roundhead grip allows to hold the pole by the head, giving a relaxing walk on flat surfaces and slow walks and a safety grip on steep slopes.
· Automatic Plume Strap - The PLUME strap is the reference for the comfort of straps. Entirely made of high resistance polyester, seamless, very soft and pleasant to the touch, breathable, high-resistant and lightweight: it saves 9 grams / pair compared with a standard strap.
· Deluxe Pack - “Deluxe pack” is the new Vipole product packaging. The box contains included spare parts: rollers and a comfortable poles bag in 600D Nylon reinforced by a tear-resistant layer in PU. Customization of the bag with Logo and Company information (website, e-mail) about wholesaler or retailer. The bag can be supplied even as spare part.
· Quick Lock - The Quick Lock system allows to adjust the pole length quickly and easily. Simply pull the lever, adjust the length and lock.
This system is recommended for Alpinism or during the winter season,since the lever makes it easy to adjust the length of the pole while wearing gloves.
- Carbide tip
- Basket 54 mm
- Trekking rubber round tip
- Deluxe pack with carriage bag
- Mid. size RoundHead EVA grip