Our best-selling freestanding solo tent.
The Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most liveable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design. Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent won't slow you down, whether you're striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day expedition into Fiordland. The tent's spacious interior maximizes comfort, while new premium Easton Syclone Poles and our long-lasting Xtreme Shield waterproof coating enhance the durability of this high-performance shelter. Together with its StayDry door and adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, the Hubba NX is so livable, you won't want to come home.
Lightweight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg; optional Fast & Light Body setup .93 kg.
Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side-entry vestibule to store gear.
Easton Syclone Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
Xtreme Shield Waterproof Coating: Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
Livable: Large StayDry door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
Full list of features
· Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
· Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry door and vestibule
· Side entry zipper orientation
· Rainfly kickstand vent
· Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
· Light grey rainfly colour (neutral light)
· Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
· Lightweight reflective guy-outs
· Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
· Ultra-durable Easton Syclone poles
· Xtreme Shield System (long-lasting waterproof coating & precision-stitched seams)
· Compression stuff sack with carry handle
Colour: White / Red
Minimum Weight: 1.12 kg
Packed Weight: 1.29 kg
Floor Area: 1.67 sq. m
Vestibule Area: 0.84 sq. m
Tent Volume: 736 liters
Vestibule Volume: 241 L
Interior Peak Height: 91 cm
Packed Size: 46 x 15 cm
Number of Doors: 1
Number of Poles: 1 Easton Syclone
Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon Xtreme Shield coated 1200 mm & silicone
Canopy fabric: 15D nylon micromesh / 20D ripstop nylon
Floor Fabric: 30D ripstop nylon XtremeShield coated 3000 mm