Montane Pac Plus GTX Jacket
PROUDLY NZ OWNED & OPERATED
Versatile warmth, without the downside.
Employing innovative new PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume technology, a new synthetic fill which comes closest yet to mimicking the structure of down to provide an incredibly lightweight and warm insulation package, yet with the advantage of performing even in wet or damp conditions.
Micro baffle construction, consisting of PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume insulation, a special blend of PrimaLoft® proprietary fibres that mimics the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft® insulation. Making this jacket versatile and can be used either as a mid-layer in cold conditions or as a stand-alone outer.
· Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
· Full-length YKK reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap. With roll over chinguard lined with brushed microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin.
· Zipped chest pocket, keeping your essentials protected and close to hand. Two hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zips positioned clear of a backpack hip belt or climbing harness.
· Pre-elasticated hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss.
· Low bulk stretch bound cuffs with internal lycra closure to provide a snug fit and prevent heat loss.
· Micro baffle construction
Fit: Close fit
Outer Fabric: 100% Pertex Quantum Eco rip-stop nylon, 50% recycled content
Insulation: 100% PrimaLoft® Black ThermoPlume polyester