With 82 mm underfoot, this all-mountain ski is designed for anyone who enjoys exploring the ski area with some impromptu forays into slopeside powder.
The absence of a Titanium insert provides added suppleness and lightness in comparison with its big brother the 4x4 82 PRO, making the 4x4 82 an easier to handle ski with more readily accessible versatility. A real ride companion to explore all four corners of the ski area with complete confidence and no burning thighs.
· Hybrid Core Paulownia PU - The Hybrid Core technology is combined with Paulownia Core with a density of 300 g/m3, reducing the ski's weight by an average of 15 to 20% in comparison to a poplar core.
· Sintered HD Base - SINTERED HD BASE offers great glide for all ski conditions.
· Sandwich Construction - Sandwich construction with straight edges along the length of the ski for maximum precision and performance.
· 3D Profile - The 3D Profile Technology optimizes the ski's profile with reinforced areas to conduct energy from the center of the ski to the tip and tail.
· Powerdrive - Powerdrive technology was introduced to the ‘Speed’ and ‘Speed Zone’ series last year and made significant improvements to the way the ski felt and performed on firm snow. Powerdrive absorbs vibration and acts like shock absorbers, producing an ultra-smooth ride that boosts control, edge grip and confidence.
Technology: Hybrid Core
Reinforcement: 3D Profile
Core: Hybrid Paulownia PU
Core Construction: Sandwich Full Sidewall
Shape: Tip Rocker
Terrain: On-Piste Focused