“the shape of the Vertis birdie lets you shift from edge to edge like driving a racing car in a computer game, except for the snow that’s hitting you in the face – nothing virtual about that!”
With a lighter wood core and softer flex than its male counterpart, the vertis birdie is the ski of choice for girls looking for an accessible yet high performance ski. With its short, 15m radius and 85mm width waist, the vertis birdie is quick edge to edge. This would be the essential day to day ski for Kiwi resort skiing. Ski first to last lift in comfort and style with the 2020 Black Crows Vertis Birdie.
· light float: 85mm at the waist.
· slight rocker: stability, small pivot, good edge control, planing.
· long classic camber: classic underfoot camber with wide snow/ski contact for carving alpine style turns.
· short radius (15m) and tightened waist (85mm): reactive, fast edge to edge transition short turns.
· ski orientated towards groomed runs and changeable snow, very stable with a rapid edge to edge transition. sporty and playful flex.
Sizes: 152.6, 159.3, 169.6