WE ARE COMBINING TOP PRODUCTS INTO ONE SET. PACKAGED TOGETHER IN A HIGH-QUALITY BOX, THE DECISION IS EASY: THE NEO PRO AVALANCHE TRANSCEIVER, THE GUARD AVALANCHE SHOVEL, AND RAID 240 AVALANCHE PROBE.
Arva Neo Pro Transceiver
The NEO PRO is ARVA’s new high-end transceiver. This device includes all the essential features for professional rescuers, such as an analog mode, a standby mode, and a SCROLLING function that allows you target a specific victim during a search.
The NEO PRO is ARVA’s new high-end transceiver. This device includes all the essential “expert” features for professional rescuers, such as an analog mode, a standby mode, and a SCROLLING function that allows you target a specific victim during a search. The setup menu is easy to use, simply press on the “+” and “-“ buttons to customize device settings. The NEO PRO comes with a soft holster to fit a wide range of body shapes and sizes.
· 70m search strip width.
· GROUP CHECK mode tests transmit frequency and power.
· Marking function to identify burial victims already located.
· Multiple burial indicator displays a “+”when more than 3 victims.
· 3 antennas to improve chances of finding a signal and for greater precision during the fine search.
· Digital signal processing guides rescuer more efficiently towards the burial zone.
· Auto-test lets the device run a diagnostic to verify that all main functionalities are working properly.
· Backlit screen provides great contrast in any conditions or lighting.
· Automatic revert-to-transmit mode via movement sensor in case of a secondary avalanche
· Interference management lets the user adjust the search technique in an area with considerable signal interference.
· U-Turn alarm lets the rescuer know they are heading in the wrong direction.
· Standby mode allows the user to keep their device switched on while shoveling.
· Analog mode to take full advantage of the main antenna’s maximum range
· Scroll function to select the burial victim to search for.
WEIGHT: 240g (including batteries)
Arva Guard Shovel
The Arva GUARD shovel strikes just the right balance between efficiency and packability, and will appeal to the uncompromising
The Arva GUARD shovel strikes the perfect balance between weight and shoveling efficiency. Regular backcountry enthusiasts will appreciate this robust shovel’s reasonable weight. The GUARD shovel’s new compact ARVA blade is designed and shaped to make it easy to step on and efficient to dig with in any type of snow.
· Shovel with telescopic shaft: 62cm minimum length, 76cm maximum length
· Oval aluminum shaft, 35cm long when collapsed
· Strong and durable anodized aluminum blade
· New compact blade: 28cm length x 23cm width x 2.0mm thick (size includes blade-to-shaft connection)
· The PIN LOCK locking mechanism makes it quick and easy to put the blade and shaft together.
· Ergonomic T-grip handle
WEIGHT: 620 g
Arva Raid 240 Probe
Equipped with a quick and intuitive tightening system, the ARVA RAID 240 probe is rigid and precise.
The steel cable tensioning system and locking handle make the ARVA RAID probe your best friend and ally in any rescue situation. Rigid and precise, this probe allows you to quickly locate avalanche victims in the burial zone.
· 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 6 segments 40cm long
· 12mm diameter tubes
· Strong and durable 7075 aluminum tubing
· Stainless steel tension cord.
· PIN LOCK locking system makes it quick and easy to deploy your probe by simply pulling on the handle.
· Pull handle makes it easy to deploy the probe and snaps conveniently onto the tube once the victim is located and you start shoveling.
· Cone inserts make it easy to assemble the tube segments
· Grip for easy handling
· Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth
WEIGHT: 240 g