A versatile women’s summer mountaineering boot with an abrasion-resistant fabric upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection.
The Crow GTX is a versatile summer mountaineering boot with an abrasion-resistant fabric upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection.
Designed for mixed summer use on general alpine terrain and alpine trekking, the Crow GTX has a crampon-compatible Vibram Mulaz sole – for semi-automatic crampons – that offers grip on rock and traction in mixed mountain terrain and snow. The GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree.
The Crow GTX integrates patented SALEWA technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: 3F System for firm ankle and heel support, Climbing system to ensure that it fits perfectly around your foot and Anatomical Cuff for comfort during descents.
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Gore-Tex - GORE-TEX® fabrics lead the industry of technical clothing in the provision of waterproof protection, breathability and durability. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely water- and windproof and at the same time allows sweat to pass through it. The membrane is formed by pores (over 9 billion pores per square inch) which are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule preventing water penetration and helping the skin breathe. Resistance tested in the lab, simulating the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
- MFF+ - The innovative multi-layer MFF+ allows for more customization on the forefoot by using two interchangeable layers to accommodate a greater range of foot shapes and sizes. *Insole layers included separately in box.
- Climbing Lacing - Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
- 3S COMBI SYSTEM - Multi-density microporous rubber midsole for ultimate edging performance on rocks. TPU insert at heel for perfect compatibility with semi-automatic crampons.
- 3F - The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel; ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit where it’s needed.
- Flex Collar - The FLEX COLLAR increases the ankle‘s rear range of motion and comfort during descents, thanks to a curved shape that follows the plantar flexion of the ankle.
Age group: Adult
Product State: Carry Over
Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
Outsole: Vibram New Mulaz
Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass
Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
Upper: 360° full rubber rand, 1.6mm suede leather, Highly wear-resistant fabric
Colors / item number: Black/Hot Coral
Sizes: 3 - 3,5 - 4 - 4,5 - 5 - 5,5 - 6 - 6,5 - 7 - 7,5 - 8 - 8,5 - 9