A lightweight men’s summer mountaineering boot with an abrasion-resistant microfibre and suede upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection.
Designed to make light work of tough alpine terrain, the Raven 2 GTX is a lightweight summer mountaineering boot with an abrasion-resistant microfibre and suede upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection.
The Raven 2 GTX offers stability, durability and performance, all in a lightweight construction. The crampon-compatible Vibram® WTC sole offers traction and surefootedness over rough terrain without compromising comfort due to its overlapping construction and Anatomical Cuff.
SALEWA’s 3F System, 3D Lacing and MFF+ footbed ensure that the Raven 2 GTX fits perfectly around your foot, providing the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee. Inside the durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort even in changing weather conditions.
- Overlap Closing - Overlap Tongue Construction provides perfect wrapping and superior comfort in the arch area.
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Gore-Tex - GORE-TEX® fabrics lead the industry of technical clothing in the provision of waterproof protection, breathability and durability. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely water- and windproof and at the same time allows sweat to pass through it. The membrane is formed by pores (over 9 billion pores per square inch) which are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule preventing water penetration and helping the skin breathe. Resistance tested in the lab, simulating the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
- MFF+ - The innovative multi-layer MFF+ allows for more customization on the forefoot by using two interchangeable layers to accommodate a greater range of foot shapes and sizes. *Insole layers included separately in box.
- Climbing Lacing - Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
- 3F - The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel; ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit where it’s needed.
- 3D-Lacing - 3D Lacing divides the lacing system into three individually adjustable sections (forefoot, midfoot, cuff). This allows you to fine-tune and customize your fit and find balance between comfort and performance.
- Flex Collar - The FLEX COLLAR increases the ankle‘s rear range of motion and comfort during descents, thanks to a curved shape that follows the plantar flexion of the ankle.
Age group: Adult
Product State: Carry Over
Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
Outsole: Vibram® WTC
Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass, Bilight Midsole
Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
Upper: 360° full rubber rand, 1.6mm suede leather, Microfiber, Highly wear-resistant fabric
Colors / item number: Black/Monster, Mayan Blue/Papavero
Sizes: 6 - 6,5 - 7 - 7,5 - 8 - 8,5 - 9 - 9,5 - 10 - 10,5 - 11 - 11,5 - 12 - 13