Stable and Durable Leather Hiking Shoe
Head off hiking with the Mercury III Mid GTX®: The shoe retains its stability and durability thanks to the terracare® nubuck leather, which is sustainably produced in Germany. Terracare® leather is made with minimal use of water, electricity from renewable energy sources and state-of-the-art production methods. This modern-looking hiking shoe from our Light Hiking series impresses with its supple, grippy vibram® Frog Grip sole and cushioning 3D memo foam in the lining and individual insole. All-around harmony: The breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane provides all-around protection in changing weather conditions.
· Last index: hikingComfort
· Flex index: A5
· Lace system: Standard lacing
· Heel drop: 14 mm
· terracare® leather - made in Germany
· Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
· 3D memo foam
· Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut® sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
· Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
· Board lasting
· vibram® Frog Technology: The hexagon studs in the sole tread, designed in cooperation with Vibram, ensure excellent grip on any terrain.
Weight (UK 8.5): 540g
Material & technology
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
Nubuk leather|Velours leather|Softshell
vibram® Frog Grip|EVA wedge