Dachstein ensures that this hiking boot has a broader shape which guarantees plenty of room and comfort for feet.
The soft leather inner lining supports the regulation of temperature and humidity. In fact, a new invented shaped tongue helps putting on the boot easier. A special retro look occurs due to the blue laces, high grade oiled velour leather and burnished eyelets. The boot is waterproof and breathable due to the GORE-TEX® membrane. Latest shoemaking technology with a special sole construction and a TPU stiffening plate increase the comfort for the foot arches – specifically on long hikes. The ‘Vibram® Multifilm’ sole also employs the very latest sole technology and assures excellent grip.
· Sure-footed traction due to anti-slip Vibram® Multifilm sole
· Lightweight TPU Liba®Smart toe protection
· Comfort and natural heat regulation via full leather lining
· Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
· Anatomical tongue construction for the perfect fit
· Last with more space around the forefoot
· 100% made in Europe
Type of sport: Hiking
Upper material: Perwanger® velour leather
MiddleFitting: Wide last
Colour: Dark brown
Weight: 1330g @ Size 43.5