The Zoid™ does one thing, and it does it well: it maximizes your time on the mountain without bulking up your ride
The Zoid stows 2 liters of water in a minimal pack that’s slim enough to wear over or under your jacket. The Therminator™ harness features an insulated drink tube that zips away into the shoulder strap, where it’s out of your way and protected from cold weather, and the Snowshed™ back panel keeps powder from collecting on your pack. Two small pockets store the very basics: snacks, phone and keys.
- The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
- Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
- Lift-Friendly Design: Slim, low-profile design lets you wear this pack comfortably on the lift
- Secure zippered pocket keeps your smartphone in easy reach
- Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
|Collection:||Ski & Snow|
|Activity:||Ski & Snow|
|Hydration Capacity:||2L/70 fl oz|
|Hydration Type:||CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System|
|Quick Link Disconnect:||Yes|
|Gear Capacity:||1L/60 cu in|
|Pack Weight:||290 g/10 oz|
|Fits torso:||38-53 cm/15-21 in|
|Back Panel:||Snowshed™: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.|
|Harness:||Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.|
|Accessories Included:||Insulated Tube Cover|