The Cirque Shell is a versatile, three-season shell built for climbing and trekking
Featuring 4-way stretch, double-weave fabric that’s weather resistant, the Cirque Shell keeps you moving fast in the mountains.
A three-season shell built for the send, the Cirque Shell is tailor-made for climbing and trekking in the mountains. With its highly durable, 4-way stretch, double-weave fabric and DWR weather resistance, the Cirque is designed for movement, without sacrificing protection. The shell has an adjustable helmet compatible hood, a chest pocket to store a phone or topo, and hand pockets with harness friendly placement. And when visibility is poor, the Cirque’s reflective logos keep you safe in low-light conditions.
- Zippered chest and hand pockets harness friendly placement
- Adjustable climbing-helmet compatible hood
- Low profile hypalon zipper pulls and cuff tabs
- DWR zippers with integrated zipper garages
- Reflective logos for high visibility in low light conditions
- Weight: 512 g
- Fit: Regular
- Size: S-XL
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
|Materials||Nylon Blend Stretch Double Weave with DWR Treatment (75% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 11% Elastane, 205gsm)|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|