Designed for resorts with a fondness for smooth surfaces and trajectories, the divus holds the same technical characteristics as the orb.
But with a sharpened underfoot width (82mm), a shorter radius (17 meters) and a slightly reduced rocker for a finessed and dynamic slope driving. As with the orb, a double titanal plate in an H shape pattern has been added to focus the energy of the titanal and stick the ski to the ground. Watch out ahead!
· Intermediary float: 82mm waist.
· Light rocker: stability, small pivot, good edge grip, planing.
· Long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extended ski/snow contact for typical alpine curve handling.
· Very short radius (17 m) and tight waist (82mm): responsiveness, edge-to-edge transition speed.
· Energetic flex with very good grip over its entire length: efficient but manoeuvrable ski.
Sizes: 157, 162, 167
Reinforcement: H-Shape Titanal Plate
Core: Poplar Wood Core
Shape: Classic Camber
Ability: Advanced to Expert