Like its universal avatar, the atris birdie focusses on four things: stability, rapid edging, tolerant degree of flex and progressive tail rise. This combination means that these skis perform superbly at high speed without loss of maneuverability or sportiness. Lighter and a little more supple than the universal Atris, the atris birdie is the favourite choice of women freeriders who want skis that are effective in all conditions, on hard and deep snow alike.
· Nice width: 108mm waist.
· Double rocker: immediate pivot.
· Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
· Slightly extended sidecut (20m radius): more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
· Progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
· Consistent and firm flex: a very stable ski.
Construction: semi-cap step down
Weight: 3550g/pair @169.1