Arva Reactor 32L Airbag V2 (Activation Unit Not Included)ARVA
THE LIGHTEST, MOST COMPACT AND HIGHEST-PERFORMANCE DUAL AIRBAG ON THE MARKET
For the past 15 years, through our own team and partners, ARVA has played an important role in the development, production, and support of avalanche airbag systems.
Studying and applying hundreds of actual accident reports, ARVA made the choice to innovate our own specific product in this field. After two years of research and development, ARVA is proud to present the one of the lightest, most functional, and reliable dual airbag systems on the market.
WHAT IS AN AIRBAG BACKPACK?
The airbag system is a new standard in safety equipment, allowing a person to stay above an avalanche, and meant to be combined with use of a beacon, probe, and shovel. The principe use increases a victim’s volume by inflating an airbag around the backpack.
The system is equipped with a simple lockable/rotating handle, when pulled for deployment, fills the airbag in just a few seconds. This airbag is brought to the surface of snow based on the physical phenomenon of “reverse segregation” which consists of pushing up lighter volumes among a multitude of moving particles.
AIRBAG REACTOR 32
Co-developed with mountain professionals to cater to their needs, this avalanche airbag backpack is designed to carry ropes and crampons.
Suited for longer outings or additional gear the R32 is a well-equipped airbag pack with an optimal weight balance. Thanks to multiple mounting options and minimal weight this pack is ready to meet any needs you may have.
Warning: Cartridge not included
Daisy chains are extremely useful and versatile, allowing you to strap a wide variety of gear to your pack depending on the outing and your immediate need.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
· CORDURA fabric
· TUV GS certified
· Volume: 32L
· Opening system: Front access
· Belt: Ergonomic belt with single pocket
· Equipment carrying: Skis (diagonal) / Snowboard / ice axe
· Helmet holder: Compatible
· Size adjustment 3D fit technology: OK
· Directable and height-adjustable
· handle: OK
· Safety pocket: attachment
· Hydration pocket: Compatible
· Goggle and valuables pocket: OK
· Back foam plate: Comfort foam padded back system
· Backpack materials: Cordura 210D double ripstop / Polyamide 210D double ripstop / (Orange: Polyamide 450D ripstop)
· Highlight: Reinforced front panel.
· New airbag compartment closures.
WEIGHT: 2110 g